Enduramaxx Tank 4000 Litre Vertical
Enduramaxx Tank with both domestic and commercial sizes and capacities available, our range of rainwater harvesting tanks, also known as vertical storage tanks or water storage tanks, provides the water storage element for Rainwater Harvesting Systems. 40 sizes, ranging from 150 litres to 90,000 litres, plastic tanks allow rainwater to be stored and used at your convenience. Also able to manufacture framed support bases for these tanks.
4000 Litre Vertical Enduramaxx Tank
Enduramaxx Price Includes UK Mainland delivery Charge.
- Supplied as standard with a 2” Outlet (other options available)
- Lid: 620 mm
- Dimensions (mm): 1900 dia x 1875 h
- Colours: black, green or natural. Other colours quoted upon request
- 100% rust proof
- UK manufactured
- 10 Year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
Please note: Tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation
Enduramaxx Enduratank’s 4000 litre (880 gallon or 4m3) Rainwater Harvesting Tank (also known as a Rainwater Recycling Tank) is a self-supporting vertical cylindrical tank constructed of UV stabilised MDPE (mid density polyethylene) with a ribbed design for added strength giving an aesthetic appearance. Designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for our Rainwater Harvesting System it allows rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience for many purposes where either mains water is not required or not available.
Popular uses include
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Rainwater, being non-chlorinated, gives better reults for gardens and plants
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Agricultural tank and farm sprayer tank
- Crop sprayer tank
- Sea water storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
Disclaimer: Images used within this website are for illustrative purposes only and may not always accurately reflect the product selected.
[follow twitter=”http://” facebook=”http://” email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” pinterest=”http://” rss=”http://” instagram=”http://” googleplus=”http://”]