Honeywell Pressure Reducing Valve type D06F irrigationuk
The low noise D06 is one of the most popular PRVs on the market, with over 15 million units installed across Europe.
The D06F protects domestic, commercial and industrial applications against excessive water supply pressure. It reduces both water consumption and noise from water hammer, while minimising over pressure damage. The set outlet pressure can be maintained even when there are wide inlet pressure fluctuations. A drop tight seal means outlet water pressure will not increase when there is no flow. The D06F has been awarded the Waterwise Marque.
- Outlet pressure set by turning the adjustment knob
- Set pressure directly indicated on the set point scale
- Adjustment spring not in contact with wholesome water
- Valve insert is of high quality synthetic material and can be fully exchanged
- Integral fine filter (160 microns)
- Available without fittings
- Reliable and proven
- Drop tight
- max. 16 bar with clear filter bowl or max. 25 bar with brass filter bowl inlet pressure
- 1.5 – 6 bar outlet pressure
For complete specifications and installation guide please click HERE