Hunter: Pop Up Sprinkler I-25
Garden Irrigation Systems UK
• 1″ BSP female inlet
• Part & full circle in one sprinkler
• Drain check valve (3m) standard on all models
• Flow rate 0.82 – 7.24 m3/hour
• Recommended pressure 4-7 bar
• 25 degree nozzle trajectory
With 34 nozzle choices, a 4.9 to 14.0 m radius, and 6 body choices, the I-20 is an indispensable rotor. Whether you’ve got a small area, sandy soil, or a mix of shrubs and grass, the I-20 is ready to water with efficiency and reliability. Recent improvements include automatic arc return; non-reversing 360, from 50 to 360 degrees; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism that prevents gear stripping and saves repair costs. Adding FloStop® control, easy through-the-top arc adjustment, and a standard drain-check valve all equate to a rotor that stands second-to-none in its class.
- Models: Shrub, 10 cm, 15 cm, 30 cm
- Models stainless riser: 10 cm, 15 cm
- Arc setting: 50 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 34
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Nozzle racks: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue,
- 2.0 to 4.0 Low Angle Grey, 0.50 to 3.0 Short Radius Black, 6.0 to 13.0 Green, MPR-20, MPR-30, MPR-35
This patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned. This ensures vandal protection in any environment.
The patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 to 360 degrees.
Use a slotted screwdriver or the Hunter wrench for easier and simpler adjustments as needed.
FloStop closes the flow of water from individual sprinkler heads while the system is running. This is ideal for changing nozzles or turning off specific heads during maintenance and construction.
Purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used.
For unforgiving soil conditions, unpredictable climates, or heavy foot traffic, stainless steel is the best choice
As air in the system piping can cause long-term damage to rotors and plumbing, the drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off. This saves water, reduces liability, and increases system life.