La Buvette Frost-free non-electric 75 L waterer with 2 balls, float valve for standard pressure, type THERMOLAC
Non-electric frost-free drinkers, perfect for both outdoor and indoor use. They work according to the Thermos flask principle: a double food-safe HDPE wall is insulated with polyurethane foam. The water is kept at 3-5 °C in winter and 10-12 °C in summer.
Single version (40l) for 15 animals or double (75l) for 30 animals.
– Frost free down to -30°C thank to high-quality insulation material.
– Fresh water during summer.
– Balls of THERMOLAC™ are also filled with insulating polyurethane foam. They are very easy to push by cows or by horses.
– Water is protected against mosquitos and wild animals.
– 34 l./min (at 3 bars) float valve. Adjustable water level without tool.
– Pre-installed ½” stainless steel braided hose, insulating jacket and ground insulation supplied with the drinker (bottom view).
– Their large insulated drain plugs – Ø100 mm (4”) allow cleaning without the need to remove the cover.
– Quickly and complete opening patented system.