- Large diameter automatic orifice – Higher flow rates.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- The boss on the base can be tapped with a thread for pressure gauge connection, check point or test drain for air valve function.
- Compact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant – Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Factory approval and Quality Control – Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench.
- Pressure rating: PN10
- Operating pressure range: 0.1-10 bar
- Operating temperature: Water up to 60°C
Principles of Operation Pressurized Operation:
During pressurized operation of a pipeline, air accumulates in the upper part of the air valve chamber, causing the float to gravitate downwards. This in turn cases the automatic orifice to open, releasing the accumulated air. Once the air is discharged, the water level and float rise, causing the automatic orifice to close.