Terms and Conditions
In these conditions “The Company” shall mean irrigationuk “The purchaser” shall mean the person, firm or company who has used trssupplies.co.uk, any order or with whom any contract is made and “the goods” shall mean the goods and/or services agreed to be sold by the Company to the purchaser.
Irrigation UK Copyright and Trademarks
Irrigation UK Description Of and Statement As To Goods
Where the goods are stated to be sold as complying with a recognised trade or industry standard, all descriptions, specifications, drawings and particulars of weights and dimensions submitted by the Company or otherwise contained in the Company’s website, catalogues, brochures, price lists, quotations and publicity materials are approximate only and the Company shall not be liable for their accuracy unless they are expressly incorporated into the contract in writing.
These terms represent the entire agreement between the Company and the purchaser relating to the goods and such terms supersede and the purchaser shall not place any reliance upon any statements, recommendations and advice whether oral or in writing given (whether before or after the acceptance by the Company of the purchaser’s order) by the Company, its servants or agents as to any matter relating to the goods where such statement, recommendations or advise is given in writing and signed by a director of the Company in response to a specific written request from the purchaser before or at the time of the Company’s acceptance of the order.
Irrigation UK - Prices
Prices quoted by the Company are those in effect at the date of order placed. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Company reserves the right to increase prices when it accepts the purchaser’s order so as to reflect one or more of the following:
- Any variation the may have occurred in the costs of labour, materials, suppliers, overheads and transport.
- Any change in duty, tax, surcharge or levy of any kind whatsoever affecting the sale price of the goods.
- Any extra cost to the Company resulting from the goods being carried at the request of the purchaser by modes of transport more expensive than the Company’s normal form of transport.
irrigationuk Unit Price" - despite our careful attention to pricing, an item could be mis-priced inadvertently. If an item's correct price is lower than our quoted price, we will charge the lower (correct) amount and deliver the item to you. If an item's correct price is higher than our quoted price, irrigationuk shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. However, we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price and send the item in order not to cause you inconvenience.
Irrigation UK Payment
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the price for the goods will be due and payable at the time of the purchaser placing the order.
Irrigation UK Delivery Policy
- The physical delivery of the goods to the purchaser at the Company’s works.
- The physical delivery of the goods to the purchaser’s place of business or such other place as he may direct by the Company, its carrier or agent, the purchaser being responsible for unloading.
- Signature of the Company’s delivery note by any employee, representative or agent of the purchaser shall be conclusive proof of delivery.
- Where the contract provides for delivery by the Company, its carrier or agent
- Any claims for non-delivery must be made in writing to the Company within seven days of receipt of emailed invoice or advice note whichever is the earlier
- any claims in respect of goods damaged in transit or shortages in delivery must be made in writing to the Company within three days of delivery, shortages in delivery shall not give rise to a right to reject the goods delivered
- The Company shall be entitled to make partial deliveries or deliveries by installments and all the provisions of these terms shall apply to such deliveries.
Irrigation UK Guarantee and Liability
The Company gives no guarantee in respect of goods not manufactured by it, but shall use all reasonable endeavours to procure for the purchaser or assign to the purchaser the benefit of any guarantee obtained by it from the manufacturer or supplier thereof, providing that;
- The goods are used for their normal purpose,
- Full details of any such defect are notified to the Company within fourteen days of it's delivery.
- The goods in which the defect arises are returned at the purchasers expense to the Company
- However the Company shall not be required to commence litigation against such manufacturer or supplier or to incur any expense in connection with any such claim by the purchaser.
The above guarantee is given in lieu of and to the exclusion of all other warranties, conditions, representations and undertakings express or implied by statute or otherwise in respect of the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods or as to their condition or performance or as to any other matter except where such warranty or condition is implied by statute and, by reason of a statutory provision cannot be excluded.
Irrigation UK - Consumer Rights
If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in Irrigation UK's Refunds Policy below).
To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. We strongly suggest that you send all items recorded delivery with adequate postal compensation. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
Irrigation UK - Our Refunds Policy
When you return a Product to us:
(a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
(b) for any other reason we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of any refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. The cost incurred by you for return is limited to £7.50. In any event you should contact us for authorisation before returning ANY goods.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will only offer refunds for defective products inside of 30 days from date of purchase, thereafter we will offer an exchange or repair as appropriate.
In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, price and availability information is subject to change without notice.