Irrigation UK stock the OKU Solar Systems.
OKU Solar absorbers of high molecular polyethylene for permanent installations. The problem is familiar. An outdoor swimming pool that is not heated is only really comfortably warm for three or four weeks at the height of summer - very little when you think of all the investment and maintenance you put into it. An indoor swimming pool has to be heated all the year round, even in the middle of summer. Heating a swimming pool using conventional means of energy can be a costly business, and is also a load on the environment. But the heating of swimming pools is an ideal application for solar energy. No very high temperatures are needed, but large quantities of water have to be heated, so it make sense to operate such an installation with a large flow rate at a relatively low temperature level. In that way your OKU swimming pool solar heating produces optimum efficiency.
- - Low pressure drop - approx.0.003 bar at 200 l/h/m²
- - Flow rate150 to 250 l/m²/h
- - Moulded in one piece - homogeneous black
- - Weight approx. 6 kg/m² - water content 6 l/m²
- - Testing pressure 4.5 bar at NT
- - Working pressure up to 1.2 bar - 40°C
- - Efficiency up to approx. 80% - power up to 0.8 kWh/m²
- - Average value 0.5 to 0.6 kWh/m²
- - Operation often possible with existing filter pump
- - Non-corroding – resistant to swimming pool water
- - Pool water pumped direct through absorber
- - Idling-proof
- - Temperature resistant from -50 to + 115°C
- - Full - area through - flow - frost - resistant - supports human weight